See Size Guide here.
We make all our products to order. For the Lightweight Rainsuit we have a maximum capacity of two pieces per week, which means that the delivery time might be longer than the regular 1-2 weeks. Send us a message if you want to know the current delivery time of the Lightweight Rainsuit.
Free shipping to Sweden. All EU orders are shipped to a flat rate of 50 SEK (≈5 EUR).
No more wet dogs in the tent! Our 3-layer Lightweight Rain Overall is made to keep your buddy dry during those extra rainy days. With a minimalistic design and a weight of 124 grams in size 5 and a water pillar of 20 000 mm it is easy to pack and your dog will stay dry for hours of pouring rain. The fabric is thin and soft to the touch, and the taped seams makes it unbulky and comfortable to wear. A suitable overall for the adventurous dog who likes to discover the forest or the city life.
- 93 grams in size 3
- 124 grams in size 5
- 140 grams in size 6, regular legs
- 214 grams in size 10, regular legs
- Packs down small
- 20 000 mm water pillar
- Breathability 26 000 g/qm/24h
- Seam-sealed seams
- Choose between two leg lenghts - regular and long
- Thin mesh lining
- Minimalistic design to keep weight low
- No zipper = less risk of water penetration
- Long collar which can be used as a hood to keep the head dry
- Elastic leg cuffs
- 2 cm wide reflective strips on front legs and hind legs (the picture isn't accurate regarding the reflective strips because it shows 1cm strips on only hind legs)
- Reflective logotype
- Opening for harness
- Thin and lightweight side release buckle under belly and neck for size adjustment
- Elastic cordlock in neck opening
- Material: Nylon
Although we're doing our best to show you the correct colours, they might appear differently depending on your screen and the light.
- Wash at 30 degrees Celsius gentle cycle using liquid detergent. Do not use fabric softener, bleach, or stain removers
- Set the machine to rinse twice
- Always tumble dry at gentle low heat to reactivate the impregnation
- If you don't have the possibility of tumble drying you can use an iron at low heat instead
- Rain proof gear will eventually need to be re-impregnated. You will know it's time when washing and tumble drying does no longer help to reactive the waterproofness. When this happens use an impregnation product, such as OrganTex Wash-In textile waterproofing or Nikwash TX Direct Wash-In
- Please note: the outer layer of the fabric is impregnated with a PFC-free C0 impregnation. This impregnation is less harmful to the environment than the often used C6 impregnation. However, the PFC-free C0 impregnation is not as effective in repelling water as the C6 impregnations. That is why the outer layer might absorb water, but this does not affect the waterproofness of the overall. The waterproofness is reached by the membrane that is laminated between the outer layer of the fabric and the lining. The water pillar of 20 000 mm is not affected by absorption of water on the outer fabric.