See size guide here. Write if you want the regular or long legs at checkout, in the shopping cart, under "Add a note to your order".
Free shipping to Sweden. All EU orders are shipped to a flat rate of 50 SEK (≈5 EUR).
Luxury for your best friend! Our Wool Suit with the short neck is the dog version of your own softest, cosiest, favourite sweater. It's designed to fit under our Lightweight Rain Suit and the material is thick and soft, and will provide a warming layer for your pup before, during or after any activity (well, maybe not during swimming, but definitely afterwards!). Or how about as a pyjamas during camping?! Works like a charm if your dog is wet, and won't add to that wet-dog-smell we all h*te so much.
This Wool Suit looks great on your daily city walks, or when you're out adventuring with your dog in the forest. A hole for the harness makes it convenient to put on on the run. The wool overall is made without a zipper and is put on like a sweater: head first, then front legs and lastly the hind legs. Most seams are flat to avoid chafing and bulkiness. (See the close up picture with the cordlock which shows the inside of the Wool Suit).
See our Wool Suit with the long neck here.
Swedish made of course. By buying Swedish made you don't contribute to the often times bad working conditions and poverty wages that are way too common around the world.
- Fits under our Lightweight Rain Suit
- Short neck
- Soft wool that is not prickly
- Stretchy in both directions
- Wool is warming even when wet
- Wool is self-cleaning and doesn't smell easily
- Sewn in Sweden
- Made of 100% thick, soft and cosy wool knitted in Sweden
- Mulesing free wool
- Faux suede tag which can be washed in the machine
- Flat seams in most places for comfort. (See the close up picture with the cordlock which shows the inside of the Wool Suit).
- Drawstring at waist and neck
Although we're doing our best to show the correct colours, they might appear differently depending on your screen and the light.
- Tillmann the poodle is wearing the short neck in Burnt Orange. He's a slim boy and has a back length of 42 cm and a chest girth of 49 cm. He wears size 40 which fits dogs with a chest girth of up to 63 cm
- The long neck is displayed in the picture of the Dark Grey and Sand Wool Overall
- Sewn in Malmö, Sweden
- Wool fabric made in Sweden
- Wool fiber sourced from South America, mulesing free
- Faux suede brand tag made in Sweden
- Thread made in Germany
- When needed - air the suit by letting it hang outside over night
- Wool doesn't get dirty easily and doesn't smell bad quickly. Wash only when needed - for example when dirty or smelly
- Wash at gentle wool cycle at 30 degrees Celsius using wool detergent
- Flat dry. Do not tumble dry
- Store your wool suit with cedar wood for protection against moths
- If you want to put the suit away for a longer period of time - wash it beforehand and store it in a sealed plastic bag with cedar wood
- Pilling is normal on wool fabric. If necessary - use a wool comb or fabric shaver to make your dog suit look like new