See size guide here.
Swedish made luxury for whippets!
This is our warm and cosy wool suit in whippet sizes! This version comes with a short neck. It is the dog version of your cosiest, favourite sweater, and will keep your cold buddy warm during any outdoor adventures. Wear it on its own or with a thin layer underneath or a layer on top.
It is designed to fit a little loose, just like your own favourite sweater. This makes it possible to wear a thin overall underneath, but still leaving air between the layers for isolation. The material is thick and soft and provides great warmth for cold dogs.
Since wool is warming even when wet, it works like a charm if your dog has been swimming or got wet after forgetting their rain overall. Wool isn't smelly, so it won't add to that wet-dog-smell we all h*te so much.
This Wool Overall looks great for your daily city walks, or when you're out adventuring with your pup in the forest. Three holes for leash attachment makes it convenient to put on on the run - one on the front and one on the back for harnesses, and one opening on the neck for collars. All seams are flat to avoid chafing and bulkiness.
- Designed to fit whippets
- The short neck reaches up half the neck and doesn't cover the ears. For the long neck, click here.
- Three holes for leash attachment - one on the front and one on the back for harnesses, and one opening on the neck for collars
- Wool is warming even when wet
- Wool is self-cleaning and doesn't smell easily
- Sewn in Sweden
- Made of 100% thick, soft and cosy wool knitted in Sweden
- Mulesing free wool
- Fake suede tag which can be washed in the machine
- Flat seams for comfort
- Drawstring at waist and neck
Although we're doing our best to show the correct colours, they might appear differently depending on your screen and the light.
- Indie has a back length of 47cm, weighs 13 kg and is wearing size 6 in Black, long neck. The short neck is not displayed in the picture, but reaches about half way up the neck.
- Tillmann, the poodle, is wearing the regular Wool Overall in Forest Green, for colour reference.
- The picture of the Mustard, Burnt Orange, Royal Blue, Sand and Dark Grey are just for colour reference.
- Sewn in Malmö, Sweden
- Wool fabric made in Sweden
- Wool fiber sourced from South America, mulesing free
- Faux suede brand tag made in Sweden
- Thread made in Germany
- When needed - air the coat by letting it hang outside over night
- Wool doesn't get dirty easily and doesn't smell bad quickly. Wash only when needed - for example when dirty or smelly
- Wash at gentle wool cycle at 30 degrees Celsius using wool detergent.
- Flat dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Store your wool coat with cedar wood for protection against moths.
- If you want to put the coat away for a longer period of time - wash it beforehand and store it in a sealed plastic bag with cedar wood.
- Pilling is normal on wool fabric. If necessary - use a wool comb or fabric shaver to make your dog coat look like new.