Free shipping to Sweden. All EU orders are shipped to a flat rate of 50 SEK (≈5 EUR).
Treat your pups with Beans & Sploot's very first treat bag! A casual look for everyday use, may it be in the forest or on a city stroll dressed for success.
Swedish made of course - even the outside fabric is Swedish. By buying Swedish made we don't contribute to the often times bad working conditions and poverty wages that are way too common around the world.
With a waterproof inside you can keep as many moist and fatty treats for your dog as you want. When it's time you can choose to clean the inside with a cloth and washing-up liquid (diskmedel for our Swedish friends) or wash the whole piece in the washing machine.
The zipper makes it possible to fully close the fanny pack and keep little opportunistic dogs from stealing all the yummines in one go (not that we're cheap, but because we might need it for training later). If you're out and about or training you can keep the bag open for easy access - it stays open so your hand conveniently goes in for fast treat deliveries.
The front compartment is not waterproof, and will fit your phone, keys, some poop bags etc.
- Measurements - 22x14x5 cm
- Sewn in Sweden
- Swedish made fabric - Supplex Nylon 50 %, Cordura Polyamid 50 %
- The outer fabric is fast drying and has a dirt- and water-repellent impregnation
- YKK zipper
- When the zipper is open the bag stays open for easy treat delivery
- The main compartment has a smaller compartment for high value treats; both are waterproof so you can keep moist treats in the Fanny pack
- Front compartment fits the biggest iPhones and keys, some poop bags, etc
- A hook on the inside of the front compartment keeps your keys secure
- Loop on the side to attach a carabiner and toys, waterbottle, etc
- Wash at gentle cycle 40 degrees
- Flat dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Save the environment - only wash when necessary. The inside can be wiped out with a cloth and washing-up liquid and rinsed with water, and the outside can be wiped with a dry cloth.