Get ready for spring with this stylish bandana! Made of rustic Italian linen with a small and discrete faux suede brand tag. Your dog will look great in this bandana and it matches perfectly with our brown harness, for example. As always, made in Sweden.
Wear it in 4 different ways:
- Tie it with the knot in the back.
- Tie it with the knot in the front.
- Fold it into a strap and wear it with the tie in the front (If you want a big tied knot, we recommend that you choose a size where the diagonale is at least 30 cm longer than your dog's neck).
- Fold it into a strap and wear it with the tie in the back.
Remember to always use dog bandanas on your dog's terms. Most dogs don't even notice they're wearing bandanas, but since bandanas, unlike clothes for some dogs, are not a necessity, don't let your dog wear them if they get uncomfortable. Dogs' feelings are also valid 🥰
- Limited Edition
- Italian linen
- Cut in a triangle shape - reduces resources and fabric bulk when tying.
- Faux suede brand tag - washable in the machine.
- Wash at 30 degrees Celsius, gentle cycle. Hang to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Iron on high temperature if necessary.
- Made in Sweden.
- Do not use as a collar.
- Do not let your dog use the bandana as a toy.
- To prevent your dog from getting stuck and choking - take off during play or when your dog is unattended.
Measure your dog's neck where you want the bandana to sit. Choose the size that your measurement falls within. Don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you're unsure of what size to choose.
Example 1: Your dog's neck is 30 cm - choose size S.
Example 2: Your dog's neck is 45 cm - choose size M.
Example 3: Your dog's neck is 51 cm - choose size L.
S - Fits necks between 20 cm-30 cm. Length of the diagonale is 50 cm.
M - Fits necks between 31 cm-50 cm. Length of the diagonale is 68 cm.
L - Fits necks between 51 cm-62 cm. Length of the diagonale is 82cm.