See size guide below.
Free shipping to Sweden. All EU orders are shipped to a flat rate of 50 SEK (≈5 EUR).
The Rhodesian Ridgeback Wool Overall is specifcally made for the breed's big but slender body type. It is the dog version of your own softest, cosiest, favourite sweater. It's designed to give free movement and the material is thick and soft, and will provide a warming layer for your pup before, during or after any activity (well, maybe not during swimming, but definitely afterwards!). Works like a charm if your dog is wet, and won't add to that wet-dog-smell we all h*te so much.
This Wool Overall looks great for your daily city walks, or when you're out adventuring with your dog in the forest. A hole for the harness makes it convenient to put on on the run. All seams are flat to avoid chafing and bulkiness.
Swedish made of course. By buying Swedish made you don't contribute to the often times bad working conditions and poverty wages that are way too common around the world.
The Rhodesian Ridgeback currently comes in one size. If your dog is not this size, send us an email and we might be able to make one your size.
This is how you measure:
Back length - measure from where the neck meets the back to the base of the tail (when the dog is standing straight with head and tail high).
Chest girth - measure around the widest part of the chest.
Neck girth - measure around the neck, where a collar wood sit.
|Fits back lengths of||Fits chest girth of|
- Choose between short or long neck. The long neck covers the ears and can be folded. The short neck does not cover the ears.
- Wool is warming even when wet
- Wool is self-cleaning and doesn't smell easily
- Sewn in Sweden
- Made of 100% thick, soft and cosy wool knitted in Sweden
- Mulesing free wool
- Fake suede tag which can be washed in the machine
- Flat seams for comfort
- Drawstring at waist and neck
Although we're doing our best to show the correct colours, they might appear differently depending on your screen and the light.
- We currently don't have any pictures of Rhodesian Ridgebacks in our clothes.
- Sewn in Sweden
- Wool fabric made in Sweden
- Wool fiber sourced from South America, mulesing free
- Faux suede brand tag made in Sweden
- Thread made in Germany
- When needed - air the coat by letting it hang outside over night
- Wool doesn't get dirty easily and doesn't smell bad quickly. Wash only when needed - for example when dirty or smelly
- Wash at gentle wool cycle at 30 degrees Celsius using wool detergent
- Flat dry. Do not tumble dry
- Store your wool coat with cedar wood for protection against moths
- If you want to put the coat away for a longer period of time - wash it beforehand and store it in a sealed plastic bag with cedar wood
- Pilling is normal on wool fabric. If necessary - use a wool comb or fabric shaver to make your dog coat look like new