What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (First name, last name, email address, phone number, order information.)
- Your network connection, IP address, and details abouw how you browse our website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Sign up for our newsletters.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Shopify International Ltd.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Email you updates about your order.
- Help you in case of any problems with the products or website.
- Analyse how our customers use our website, how many visits we get, and to troubleshoot and update our store.
When we process your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Your data is securely stored at Shopify's servers. If you are in Europe or Switzerland, your personal information is controlled by Shopify's Irish affiliate, Shopify International Ltd. Your information is then sent to other service in accordance with European law.
We will keep your data as long as long as necessary for the described purpose, and as long as legally allowed. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
If you have agreed to receive marketing about our products, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: Beans & Sploot AB
Organisation number: 559313-5527
VAT number: SE559313552701
Address: Kronborgsvägen 3a, 217 42 Malmö, Sweden