Our harnesses are made-to-measure to ensure the best ergonomical fit. Measure your dog and add the measurements above.
Free shipping to Sweden. All EU orders are shipped to a flat rate of 50 SEK (≈5 EUR).
Our stylish Y-harnesses in Biothane are waterproof and made-to-measure in order to provide the best ergonomics for your buddy. They are made with solid brass or stainless steel details and will last you many years to come, whether you are out and about in rain or take your puppy swimming in the ocean.
- Ergonomical - made to your dog's measurements
- Folds on the outside to prevent chafing.
- Can be used in rain or when swimming
- Easy to clean
- 16mm wide
- Hardware in solid brass or stainless steel
- Brand tag in solid brass or anodized aluminium
Although we're doing our best to show you the correct colours, they might appear differently depending on your screen and the light.
How to measure your dog
Make sure your dog is positioned as shown below. Measure tightly against the body.
A. Measure the circumference (A) where you want the harness to sit (leave enough room to the front legs so it doesn't chafe).
B. Measure from withers (where the skin folds when the neck meets the back) to where you measured A on the back. Dogs with a measurement smaller than 9 will get a round brand tag instead of the squade as seen in the last picture.
C. Measure from the chest bone (the spiky bone you can feel on the dog's chest) to the withers. This gives you half the neck and the measurement you should add to your order.
D. Measure from the chest bone to where you measured the circumference of the ribcage under the belly.
Add these measurements as a note to your order during check out.
- If dirty - wipe off with a damp cloth
- Soak in a soapy water and use a sponge to clean off stubborn stains
- Brass and stainless steel details can be polished if needed