See size guide here.
Free shipping to Sweden. All EU orders are shipped to a flat rate of 50 SEK (≈5 EUR).
This is our warm and cosy wool coat in whippet sizes! It is the dog version of your own cosiest, favourite sweater, and will keep your cold buddy warm during your outdoor adventures. The material is thick and soft. Since wool is warming even when wet, it works like a charm if your dog has been swimming or forgot their rain coat, and won't add to that wet-dog-smell we all h*te so much. Designed to give warmth to the upper front legs without restricting movement.
This Wool Coat looks great for your daily city walks, or when you're out adventuring with your dog in the forest. A hole for the harness makes it convenient to put on on the run. All seams are flat to avoid chafing and bulkiness.
Swedish made of course. By buying Swedish made you don't contribute to the often times bad working conditions and poverty wages that are way too common around the world.
- Designed to fit whippets
- All cords are on the inside to avoid getting caught
- Reaches down over the upper front legs, butt, and hind leg thighs to keep the muscles warm
- Short neck, displayed in the picture with the Royal Blue coat. See the long neck here
- Opening for harness and collar
- Wool is warming even when wet
- Wool is self-cleaning and doesn't smell easily
- Sewn in Sweden
- Made of 100% thick, soft and cosy wool knitted in Sweden
- Mulesing free wool
- Fake suede tag which can be washed in the machine
- Flat seams for comfort
- Elastic hind leg straps
- Drawstring at waist and neck
Although we're doing our best to show the correct colours, they might appear differently depending on your screen and the light.
- Indie has a back length of 46 cm and is wearing size 45
- The short neck is displayed with the Royal Blue Coat
- The long neck is displayed with the Forest Green Coat
- The Black, Burnt Orange, Mustard, Dark Grey and Sand are just for colour reference and not a whippet coat.
- Sewn in Malmö, Sweden
- Wool fabric made in Sweden
- Wool fiber sourced from South America, mulesing free
- Faux suede brand tag made in Sweden
- Thread made in Germany
- When needed - air the coat by letting it hang outside over night
- Wool doesn't get dirty easily and doesn't smell bad quickly. Wash only when needed - for example when dirty or smelly
- Wash at gentle wool cycle at 30 degrees Celsius using wool detergent.
- Flat dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Store your wool coat with cedar wood for protection against moths.
- If you want to put the coat away for a longer period of time - wash it beforehand and store it in a sealed plastic bag with cedar wood.
- Pilling is normal on wool fabric. If necessary - use a wool comb or fabric shaver to make your dog coat look like new.